What does Dianabol do?
“It makes your muscles grow like weed, and it’ll make you gorilla strong.” An actual dbol user from a steroid forum said this btw.
But how does it do that?
Well, it’s mostly 2 things that makes dianabol build muscle:
- Increases Amount of Testosterone In Your Body: It’s a derivative of testosterone, so it’s only natural that it increases the amount of testosterone in your body. Testosterone is the male hormone responsible for: muscle growth, strength gains and sex drive, in case you didn’t know that.
- Lets Muscles Retain More Nitrogen: It basically means that your body will finally be able to turn 100% of your protein into muscles. Our body’s normally only turn a tiny percentage of the protein we consume into muscles and strength. But dianabol unlocks your true potential.
The Effects of Dianabol: Benefits of Dbol Pills
These are the top 10 benefits of Dianabol:
- Increases amount of free testosterone in your body (testosterone = muscle)
- Boosts protein synthesis (more protein being used to build muscle)
- Increases nitrogen retention (better pumps and faster recovery)
- Increases red blood cell production (quicker to adapt to hard training sessions)
- Stimulates fat loss
- Increases glycogenolysis (frees glucose for quick bursts of strength)
- Enhances metabolic activity (you can eat more foods and still get jacked without adding fat)
- Increases strength levels
- Reduces fatigue (you can train longer)
- Speeds recovery (you can train more often)
How long does it take to feel the effects of dbol?
Most users on steroid forums say that you can feel these effects within the first week. Others suggest you need to wait at least 2 weeks. All agree that you need to show some patience.
What are the side-effects of dianabol?
- Water retention – You’ll be bloated all the time and your face will look fat
- Gynecomastia – Man boobs, bitch tits, whatever you call them. This is a very common side effect.
- High blood pressure – Increases risk of heart attack, stroke and chest pains
- Acne – Remember that teenager that had pimples and acnes all over his face and back?
- Male pattern baldness – If you have the bald genetic in you, you will be more exposed to losing the hair more quickly then you naturally would
- Liver damage – Extremely serious and often leads to death
- More risk of liver cancer
- Infertility – Means you can’t have children on your own
- Losing the ability to produce testosterone
- Sleeping problems – sleeping is essential for muscle growth so dbol is kind of counter productive here
- Increased bad cholesterol
- Testicular atrophy – your balls shrink
- Weakening of the heart
- Increased aggression
- Excess body hair growth in places you perhaps don’t want it